To buy expensive clothes is simple; to maintain them is the real challenge. Most of the time, they carry a label ‘dry-clean only’.
Though you can get expert laundry service in Bandra to get them dry cleaned, it becomes a tedious task at times.
Also, dry cleaning can be expensive as well. Hence, it will be a great thing if you can do it in-house.
This blog tells about simple tips to dry clean items of clothing at home.
- The first thing you need is a home kit for dry cleaning. It is easily available in malls and other shops. You can even order online.
- You need a tumble dryer and steam cleaner if available.
- Pretreat the stained portion of the cloth by using the stain removal solution and wipe. Rub the affected area gently. Try it with some si
- This process is suitable for clothes that are not soiled much. For badly soiled clothes, you need to download the laundry service app and send them for a thorough cleaning.
- Put the treated clothes in the tumble for the time specified on the pack. The home dry cleaning kit has a chemical that gets evaporated after cleaning the fabric.
- Once the time is over, you should take the clothes out and hang so that they dry without any wrinkles.
- You need to repeat the process if the clothes are not sufficiently clean after the first wash.
Are you not confident about doing dry cleaning at home? Don’t worry; you can download a dry cleaning delivery app, and send the clothes to a service provider.
Home delivery and pickup services are better as they come to your place for collecting and dropping clothes. These services are preferred by people who do not find time to go to a dry cleaning shop.